Bishop Justus Church of England School is seeking to appoint a Conduct Supervisor to assist with the day-to-day management and organisation of the provision. A typical day could involve:
- Engaging students with their learning;
- Ensuring all students are in lessons on time and ready to learn;
- Supporting class teachers/ key stage directors with learning conversations;
- Deputizing for the Inclusion Practitioner;
- Communicating with external agencies and parents;
- Supporting transition back into lessons;
- Working closely with the safeguarding team.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with the correct experience to support the learning and progress of our students.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- A flexible attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Good IT skills;
- Experience of providing support to students both academically and pastorally;
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks;
- A good attention to detail.
In return, we offer:
- A happy community committed to the professional development of all colleagues;
- A distinctive local context ensuring we place inclusivity at the heart of all we do;
- A skilled and experienced team of teachers and other professionals;
- A motivated leadership team leading rapid improvement to the students’ life chances;
- A school in which the students are enthusiastic, engaging and thoughtful.
We would be pleased to welcome you for an informal visit prior to application.
Salary & Benefits
Hours: 36 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Full Time Salary Range: £20,473.00 p.a to £22,294.00 p.a.
Actual Pro-Rata Salary Range: £17,537.00 p.a. - £19,097.00 p.a.
Bishop Justus Church of England School
Magpie Hall Lane
How to apply
Please send your application, outlining your suitability for the role against the enclosed person specification and job description, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note a signed copy of your application form will be required prior to interview.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to bring appropriate identification with them to interview. For the purpose of DBS clearance, only copies of the successful applicant’s identification will be retained.
All candidates should provide two references. Permission should be sought prior to including any referee on your application form. Shortlisted candidates will have their references taken-up before any interview.