Our Story so Far
Aquinas was founded in 2013 by a small group of neighbouring Church of England schools in the London Borough of Bromley. Since then, our transformative approach to education has expanded into Kent and East Sussex.
We are an inclusive multi-academy trust: home to academies with Church of England designation and Community schools alike. Working in partnership with local authorities, dioceses, and other education trusts, we now provide school improvement services across south-east England.
Since our first primary and secondary schools came together, a further nine schools have joined us. We now run eleven academies, with over 700 colleagues, and almost 5000 children and young people in our care.
- MAR 2011 Bishop Justus CE School – Academy 1
- AUG 2013 Aquinas Multi Academy Trust Established
- AUG 2013 Parish CE School – Academy 2
- APR 2014 Keston CE Academy joins Aquinas – Academy 3
- NOV 2014 Chislehurst CE Academy joins Aquinas – Academy 4
- DEC 2014 St Mark's CE Academy joins Aquinas – Academy 5
- JAN 2015 Trinity CE Academy joins Aquinas – Academy 6
- APR 2015 Cudham CE Academy joins Aquinas – Academy 7
- APR 2016 St John's CE Academy joins Aquinas – Academy 8
- SEP 2016 St George's CE Academy joins Aquinas – Academy 9
- NOV 2018 Rye College joins Aquinas – Academy 10
- NOV 2018 Rye Community Primary joins Aquinas – Academy 11