KS2 Class Teacher
Full time (Job Share applications considered)
We are looking to appoint a strong and committed classroom practitioner to join our friendly and dedicated team.
We invite applications from teachers who:
- are committed to raising standards and have high expectations of all pupils;
- are team players;
- are inspirational and enthusiastic, with a sense of humour and the ability to engage all children in their learning;
- are respectful and supportive of the school’s Christian ethos.
We can offer:
- a happy and successful school partnership committed to securing the highest levels of achievement for all pupils;
- an ethos and environment dedicated to creating effective learners;
- motivated pupils, high standards of behaviour and a focus on learning;
- dedicated and supportive staff;
- being part of a Multi Academy Trust that is committed to high quality professional development and equality for all staff.
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
Closing Date: 12pm, Thursday 16th May.
Interviews will take place on Friday 17th May.