MPS/UPS (Dependant on experience)
Rye Community Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable teacher to join our highly-motivated team. We are driven by a pursuit of high academic standards regardless of background and a desire for all pupils to experience an exceptional education. We want every child to grow and flourish in our care.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent teacher to pupils of all abilities in key stage 1 and 2;
- Have a love of learning and ability to convey this to pupils;
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and open to innovation;
- Have good communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team;
- Possess effective ICT skills and be open to new uses of technology in the workplace;
- Be committed to continuing professional learning;
- Have integrity, optimism and a good sense of humour;
- Hold a good honours degree along with qualified teacher status.
In return, we offer:
- A happy community committed to the professional development of all colleagues;
- A distinctive local context ensuring we place inclusivity at the heart of all we do;
- A skilled and experienced team of teachers and other professionals;
- A motivated leadership team leading rapid improvement to the pupils’ life chances;
- A school in which the pupils are enthusiastic, engaging and thoughtful.
We would be pleased to welcome you for an informal visit to our school prior to application.
Rye Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding the young people in our care and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
This post is covered by the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2018.
The school will need to ensure that they are not knowingly employing a person who is disqualified under the 2018 Regulations in connection with relevant childcare provision. Accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate to the school, by completing a self-declaration form as part of the pre-employment checks process, that they have not been disqualified under the 2018 Regulations.
If the preferred candidate is found to be disqualified under the 2018 Regulations, the offer of employment will be subject to the application by the preferred candidate to Ofsted for a waiver and the receipt of a waiver from Ofsted.