Start Date: 30th August 2019
Salary: Aquinas Pay Scale AT1 (£26,662) to ET9 (£42,076)
Job Type: Class teacher (KS1 or 2)
Closing date: Noon – Friday 22nd March 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 26th March 2019
We are looking to appoint a strong and committed classroom practitioner to join our friendly and dedicated team. The post is full-time but we would consider a part time job share for the right candidates.
The successful candidate will:
- be committed to raising standards with high expectations for all pupils.
- have secure knowledge of the national curriculum and statutory assessments.
- be a team player who has the capacity to work well with other colleagues and involve themselves fully in the life of the school.
- be an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher, with a sense of humour and the ability to engage all children in their learning.
- be respectful and supportive of the school’s Christian ethos.
In return we can offer:
- highly motivated and friendly children
- supportive colleagues in a positive working environment
- parents who contribute positively to the life and work of the school
- opportunities for training and professional development within the Aquinas Trust
- access to Health Assured, an employee assistance programme funded by the Aquinas Trust
We would warmly welcome any prospective candidates for a visit – please contact the school office to arrange a time on 020 8467 2993.
Our school community is committed to safeguarding; references will be taken up prior to interview and the successful candidate will have undergone a DBS check before taking up the post.