Class Teachers (EYFS, KS1 and KS2)
Aquinas Pay Scale T1 (£26,662) to AT6 (£36,910)
Closing Date: Noon, Tuesday 2nd April 2019
Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you highly motivated with a passion for teaching? Do you wish to work with a dynamic team?
We require excellent, innovative, creative teachers for our successful oversubscribed, expanding Church of England Primary School from September 2019.
If successful, you will be joining an amazingly strong team of professionals where you will be valued and supported in a caring and nurturing environment.
We can offer:
- A happy and successful school partnership committed to securing the highest levels of achievement for all pupils.
- An ethos and environment dedicated to creating effective learners
- Motivated pupils, high standards of behaviour and a focus on learning
- Dedicated and supportive staff
- Being part of a Multi Academy Trust that is committed to high quality professional development and equality for all staff.
- An excellent location for good transport links
We invite applications from teachers who:
- Demonstrate high quality teaching skills and excellent subject knowledge to secure rapid pupil progress
- Have high expectations, are passionate, and can inspire our amazing pupils
- Can work effectively as part of a team
- Value the partnership between school, parents, the church and the wider community
- Will promote and safeguard the welfare of pupils at the school
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
Interviews, and lesson observations, will take place on Thursday 4th & Friday 5th April 2019.
A visit to the school is essential and can be arranged via the school admin office at St George’s School Bickley (0208 460 4266)