HR Officer - Maternity Cover
Grade: Single Status 9
Salary: £25,215 p.a.
Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week
This is a fixed term appointment to cover the current postholder’s maternity leave from the end of February 2019 to 31st December 2019.
Closing Date: 22nd February 2019
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable HR Officer to join our highly-motivated team at an exciting time in our growth.
Our aim is to challenge every learner to exceed their own expectations of themselves; create a can-do culture and the resilience to excel; include all members of our community through shared endeavour; and nurture diverse skills, talents and abilities whilst celebrating excellence.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience or interest in working in an educational setting;
- Have the ability to multi-task under pressure and able to juggle many tasks at once;
- Have excellent organizational ability and the ability to effectively prioritise workload;
- Have excellent face to face customer service skills/experience;
- Have excellent attention to detail, who picks up on mistakes and rectifies problems before they arise;
- Have the ability to deal with extremely confidential information and be discreet at all times;
- Demonstrate a willingness to become involved in the life of the college and school;
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and open to innovation;
- Have integrity, optimism and a good sense of humour;
- Possess effective communication skills and be emotionally intelligent;
- Possess effective ICT skills and be open to new uses of technology in the workplace;
- Have good communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team; and
- Be dedicated and flexible, with commitment to continual improvement.
In return, we offer:
- A workplace that is future focused with potential for professional growth as we improve;
- A skilled and experienced team of professionals;
- A happy community committed to the professional development of all colleagues;
- A distinctive local context ensuring we place inclusivity at the heart of all we do;
- A motivated leadership team leading rapid improvement to the students’ life chances.
We would be pleased to welcome you for an informal visit prior to application.
Rye College and Rye Community Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.