Salary: Full Time Range: £20,495 p.a. - £21.322 p.a.
Hours: 32.5 hours per week pro rata 39 weeks
Closing date: 14th July 2021
Interview: 16th July 2021
Commence: 26th August 2021
St. George’s Church of England Primary School is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to:
- Support the teacher in the classroom and in preparation for lessons.
- Support children in their educational and social development.
- Provide extra support for pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
- Provide extra support for pupils with English as an additional language.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to build relationships and to lead and work as part of a team.
- A friendly, helpful, caring and flexible
- Open-mindedness, patience and compassion
- A commitment to equal opportunities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all school
- High levels of self-confidence.
- Ability to relate well to other professionals.
In return, we offer:
- a happy community committed to providing the best education for our pupils built upon a strong sense of belonging and mutual respect, giving our children the freedom to flourish and succeed;
- professional development of all colleagues;
- a distinctive local context ensuring we place inclusivity at the heart of all we do;
- a skilled and experienced team of professionals;
- a school in which the pupils flourish in an open, supportive environment and achieve high standards as a result.
As an employee of the Aquinas Church of England Education Trust you are required to have regard to the character of the Trust and its foundation and to undertake not to do anything in any way contrary to the interests of the foundation.
St. George’s is committed to safeguarding the young people in our care and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.