Breakfast and Afterschool Club Leader
Trinity Church of England Primary, a member of the Aquinas Church of England Education Trust, is a two-form entry School. We are looking to appoint new a dedicated and resourceful Breakfast and Afterschool Club Leader, to provide child care for pupils attending the Breakfast and After School Club.
- Co-ordinate the planning, implementation and monitoring of a varied programme of group and individual activities, appropriate to the age ranges of the children involved, in a secure and friendly atmosphere in order to widen children’s interests and develop their participation in play.
- Order, prepare and serve healthy meals/snacks in order to promote healthy eating and cleaning away.
- Liaise with the school, parents and external agencies on the implementation of appropriate strategies to ensure that all children are supported pastorally.
- Encourage appropriate behaviour and social interaction between pupils.
- Administer first aid, maintaining records and informing parents. Report all serious accidents to the Head of School as soon as possible.
- Ensure that effective arrangements are in place for the escorting of children and the safe delivery to parents and/or named carers.
- Communicate concerns and observations to the relevant person regarding health & safety issues and child protection issues to maintain the school’s duty of care.
- Ensure the accommodation used is maintained to an agreed standard of cleanliness and hygiene, before, during and at the end of each session, to ensure the well-being of the children and staff, reporting any issues to the site team.
- Participate in training activities and sessions offered by the school and other external agencies in order to further relevant knowledge and skills, including attendance at annual safeguarding training.
- Be aware of confidential issues linked to home /pupil /teacher /school.
- All support staff are required to foster and apply a supportive relationship with all children and in particular to promote acceptance and integration of children with Special Educational Needs.
- Promote and safeguard the safety and welfare of children in accordance with school child protection and behaviour management policies.
- Support and uphold the school’s values systems including rewards for positive attitudes and behaviours and sanctions for negative ones.
Salary & Benefits
Start Date: Immediate Start
Closing Date: Applications will be considered as they are received
Pro-rata salary: £9476.92
Contract type: 20 hours per week (7.30am – 8.45am and 3.15pm – 6pm), Term-time
Contract term: Permanent
Trinity Church of England Primary School
How to apply
To apply, please apply submit an application form to email@example.com or by post.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.