Cudham CE Primary School are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and inspiring EYFS and KS1 teacher who will become fully committed to our ethos. We can promise you no two days will be the same, that our children are challenging but highly rewarding and you will enjoy coming to work.
The Role (will include/require):
- Full time class teaching responsibility with planned release.
- High expectations of behaviour and wellbeing of all pupils.
- Opportunities for CPD including working with colleagues in the school and across the Trust.
- Training and development (internal/external).
- Leadership opportunities for suitable candidate.
- Opportunity to develop skills to lead an area.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be an outstanding EYFS and KS1 teacher who is committed to raising standards with high expectations for all pupils.
- Have secure knowledge of the national curriculum and statutory assessments.
- Be a team player who has the capacity to work well with other colleagues and involve themselves fully in the life of the Trust/Academy.
- Be an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher, with a sense of humour and the ability to engage all children in their learning.
- Be understanding and supportive of the Trust’s Christian ethos.
- Possess effective ICT skills and be open to new uses of technology in the workplace;
- Be committed to continuing professional learning;
- Hold a good honours degree along with qualified teacher status.
In return, we offer:
- A happy community committed to providing the best education for our pupils built upon a strong sense of belonging and mutual respect, giving our children the freedom to flourish and succeed.
- Professional development of all colleagues.
- A distinctive local context ensuring we place inclusivity at the heart of all we do.
- A skilled and experienced team of professionals.
- A school in which the pupils flourish in an open, supportive environment and achieve high standards as a result.
Salary & Benefits
Job Title: Class Teacher
Grade: Main pay scale/ Upper pay scale
Hours: Full time
Accountable to: Headteacher
Cudham Church of England Primary School
How to apply
Please send your application, outlining your suitability for the role against the enclosed person specification and job description, by email to Aquinas.email@example.com. Alternatively, submit your application to the HR Officer, Aquinas, Magpie Hall Lane, Bromley, BR2 8HZ.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to bring appropriate identification with them to interview. For the purpose of DBS clearance, only copies of the successful applicant’s identification will be retained. All candidates should provide two references. Permission should be sought prior to including any referee on your application form. Shortlisted candidates may have their references taken-up before any interview – unless explicitly requested in your application.
Cudham CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding the young people in our care and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. As an employee of the Aquinas Church of England Education Trust you are required to have regard to the character of the Trust and its foundation and to undertake not to do anything in any way contrary to the interests of the foundation.