Rye Community Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable Teacher to join our highly-motivated team. The class will consist of pupils from year 5. We are driven by a pursuit of high academic standards regardless of background and a desire for all pupils to experience an exceptional education. We want every child to grow and flourish in our care.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent teacher to pupils of all abilities in key stage 1 and 2;
- Have a working knowledge of the EYFS curriculum, policies and practices;
- Have a love of learning and ability to convey this to pupils;
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and open to innovation;
- Have good communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team;
- Possess effective ICT skills and be open to new uses of technology in the workplace;
- Be committed to continuing professional learning;
- Have integrity, optimism and a good sense of humour;
- Hold a good honours degree along with qualified teacher status.
In return, we offer:
- A happy community committed to the professional development of all colleagues;
- A distinctive local context ensuring we place inclusivity at the heart of all we do;
- A skilled and experienced team of teachers and other professionals;
- A motivated leadership team leading rapid improvement to the pupils’ life chances;
- A school in which the pupils are enthusiastic, engaging and thoughtful.
We would be pleased to welcome you for an informal visit to our school prior to application.
Salary & Benefits
Salary from £25714 to £41604 per year
Rye Community Primary School
How to apply
Please send your letter of application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, submit your application to Headteacher, Rye Community Primary School, The Grove, Rye TN31 7ND.
Please note a signed copy of your application form will be required prior to interview.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to bring appropriate identification with them to interview. For the purpose of DBS clearance, only copies of the successful applicant’s identification will be retained.
All candidates should provide two references. Permission should be sought prior to including any referee on your application form. Shortlisted candidates may have their references taken-up before any interview – unless explicitly requested in your application.