Bishop Justus Church of England School is seeking to recruit a Cleaner to join our Premises Team.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a flexible attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Friendly and outgoing personality;
- Excellent team player.;
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks;
- Able to follow and give clear instructions;
- Experience of a similar background desirable but not essential.
In return, we offer:
- A happy community committed to the professional development of all colleagues;
- A distinctive local context ensuring we place inclusivity at the heart of all we do;
- A skilled and experienced team of teachers and other professionals;
- A motivated leadership team leading rapid improvement to the student’s life chances;
- A school in which the students are enthusiastic, engaging and thoughtful.
We would be pleased to welcome you for an informal visit prior to application.
Salary & Benefits
Grade: Aquinas 1
Full Time Salary Range: £17,842.00 p.a - £18,246.00 p.a
Pro Rata Actual Salary: £6,531.54 p.a - £6,679.44 p.a
Hours: 15/16 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
Contract: Part Time, Permanent
Accountable to: Cleaning Supervisor
Bishop Justus Church of England School
Magpie Hall Lane
How to apply
Please send your application, outlining your suitability for the role against the enclosed person specification and job description, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note a signed copy of your application form will be required prior to interview.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to bring appropriate identification with them to interview. For the purpose of DBS clearance, only copies of the successful applicant’s identification will be retained.
All candidates should provide two references. Permission should be sought prior to including any referee on your application form. Shortlisted candidates will have their references taken-up before any interview.