Grounds Maintenance Assistant
Parish Church of England Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and capable grounds assistant to help maintain and promote our school site.
The successful candidate will:
• be required to assist in the provision of day to day grounds maintenance.
• be proactive in carrying out planned preventative and reactive maintenance on a variety of different landscapes and buildings.
• take pride in ensuring that the site is well managed and well maintained.
• be flexible and responsive with the ability to work as part of an effective team.
• be able to prioritise work and identify, diagnose and solve problems before they affect the operation of the school.
• be understanding and supportive of the school’s Christian ethos.
In return we can offer:
• a commitment to your ongoing professional development through training, coaching and mentoring.
• a school in which the pupils are polite, enthusiastic and keen learners.
• a caring staff who are dedicated to learning and to supporting each other.
• a unique environment ranging from purpose-built classrooms to a Grade 2* listed mansion building, a forest school and a large school field.
Salary & Benefits
Grade: Aquinas 2
Full time salary: £20,464
Pro rata salary: £6377.83
Hours: 15 hours per week x 39 weeks per year
Closing date: Noon Friday 9th December
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 12th December
Parish Church of England Primary School
How to apply
Please address your application for the attention of the headteacher firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged and can be arranged via the school office.