Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Parish Church of England Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed higher level teaching assistant to work across our school.
The successful candidate will:
• be an outstanding HLTA who is committed to raising standards with high expectations for all pupils.
• be a team player who has the capacity to work well with other colleagues, lead and involve themselves fully in the life of the school.
• have experience of teaching small groups and whole classes
• have knowledge of a range of interventions available.
• be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, with excellent organisational skills.
• be able to be flexible and adaptive while showing empathy and professionalism.
• be an inspirational and enthusiastic person, with a sense of humour and the ability to engage all children in their learning.
• be understanding and supportive of the school’s Christian ethos.
In return we can offer:
• a commitment to your ongoing professional development through training, peer observations and mentoring.
• a school in which the pupils are polite, enthusiastic and keen learners.
• a caring staff who are dedicated to learning and to supporting each other.
• a unique learning environment ranging from purpose built classrooms to a Grade 2* listed mansion building.
Salary & Benefits
Grade: Aquinas 6
Full time salary: £28,659.00
Pro rata salary: £17,863.78
Hours: 30 hours per week x 39 weeks per year
Parish Church of England Primary School
How to apply
Please address your application for the attention of the headteacher firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged and can be arranged via the school office.