Payroll and Pensions Administrator
To be part of the Aquinas staff team and to undertake all duties as may reasonably be required. Review and assessment of the school’s needs and requirements will regularly take place and the specific tasks and responsibilities of individuals may change depending upon the school’s needs and the skills of personnel.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A flexible attitude;
- Knowledge and experience of working with Payrite (Iris) payroll and other relevant payroll legislation and processes;
- A general understanding of pension schemes and auto enrolment;
- Effective ICT skills (Microsoft Office) and strong numerical ability / data entry skills;
- Good time management skills, and the ability to organize, prioritise and maintain a heavy workload;
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- Excellent written and spoken communication, and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work with diplomacy, tact and discretion and respect the confidentiality of information handled in line with the principles of the Data Protection Act
- Experience of working in an office environment;
- Excellent attention to detail.
In return, we offer:
- A happy community committed to the professional development of all colleagues;
- A distinctive local context ensuring we place inclusivity at the heart of all we do;
- A commitment to a flexible approach to work / home life balance e.g. Hybrid Working;
- Enrolment in the Local Government Pension Scheme with employers pension contributions of 23.6% (subject to annual review);
- Generous annual leave package starting at 25 days (plus bank holidays) and rising to 31 days (plus bank holidays) after a qualifying period of service;
- Free on-site parking;
- A skilled and experienced team of professionals.
The Aquinas Trust is committed to safeguarding the young people in our care and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
As an employee of the Aquinas Church of England Education Trust you are required to have regard to the character of the Trust and its foundation and to undertake not to do anything in any way contrary to the interests of the foundation.
Salary & Benefits
Grade: Aquinas Grade 6
Full time salary range: £30,584.00 p.a. - £34,364.00 p.a.
Hours: 36 Hours per Week, 52 weeks per year
Reports to: Payroll and Pensions Manager
Aquinas Church of England Education Trust
Magpie Hall Lane
How to apply
Please send your application, outlining your suitability for the role against the enclosed person specification and job description, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, submit your application to Recruitment, Aquinas Church of England Education Trust, Magpie Hall Lane, Bromley. BR2 8HZ.
All sections of the form should be completed as clearly and fully as possible. Please note CVs will not be accepted in place of a completed application form. Please note a signed copy of your application form will be required prior to interview.