Our Vision and Values
The Aquinas Vision – Life Transforming Learning
Striving towards life in all its fullness, Aquinas comprises a distinctive and diverse community of academies with a shared purpose and ethos. We are committed to mutual support and respect in pursuit of educational excellence for children and young people, educating the whole person.
Whilst we are one Trust with one mission, each academy maintains its own unique characteristics and individual identity within the community it serves.
Our mission is to ensure that the life chances and educational achievements of all children and young people in our academies are positively transformed because they are part of our Trust.
The Aquinas Values
We are committed to:
- Recognising and realising the God given potential of every member of the Aquinas family.
- Discovering, developing and nurturing the talent of all through a holistic education.
- The expectation of excellence in teaching and leadership as the foundation of effective learning.
- Learning from and growing through the rich diversity of backgrounds and beliefs represented in this family.
- Creating environments that promote equity, respect diversity and challenge disadvantage.
- Partnering with the wider community to encourage all to flourish.
- Life Transforming Learning.