Nurture Provision Assistant
Actual full time range: £20,053 p.a. - £20,438 p.a.
Hours: 2 hours per day pro rata 39 weeks
Closing date: 14th July 2021
Interview: 19th July 2021
Commence: 26th August 2021
St. George’s Church of England Primary School is seeking to appoint a Nurture Provision Assistant to:
- Support Nurture Provision Lead in the nurture provision
- Support the Nurture Provision Lead in preparation for lessons.
- Support children in their educational and social development.
- Provide extra support for pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
- Provide extra support for pupils with English as an additional language.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills, use of Microsoft Office applications would be beneficial but not a requirement
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Good attention to detail
- Good sense of humour
- Ability to build relationships and work as part of a team
- A friendly, helpful, caring and flexible approach
- Open-mindedness, patience and compassion
- A commitment to equal opportunities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all school matters
- High levels of self-confidence
- Ability to relate well to other professionals
In return, we offer:
- a happy community committed to providing the best education for our pupils built upon a strong sense of belonging and mutual respect, giving our children the freedom to flourish and succeed;
- professional development of all colleagues;
- a distinctive local context ensuring we place inclusivity at the heart of all we do;
- a skilled and experienced team of professionals;
- a school in which the pupils flourish in an open, supportive environment and achieve high standards as a result.
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification for the post, attached to this advertisement.
St. George’s is committed to safeguarding the young people in our care and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.